The 23° tread design offers these advantages:
- More tread bars are packed into the working tire’s footprint
- The lower angle of the tread bars delivers more grip and 15% better ground contact than 45-degree bars
- The 23° tread bar wears more evenly, lasts longer and offers a smoother ride
Bottom line: The increased traction from the 23° bar helps maximize horsepower, which means farm operators can expect to save both time and fuel in the field.
COMPARE THE DIFFERENCE
- More tread bars working per footprint
- Lower 23° angle has less slip